Women into I.T is a unique two-day FREE training course, spread over three weeks, delivered exclusively for women only.
About this Event
Women into I.T is a unique two-day FREE training course, spread over three weeks, delivered exclusively by Digital Skills Solutions for women only.
Building knowledge and practical training around core I.T skills, as well as, essential employability skills with a CV Masterclass and skills audit.
The sessions will be from 10am-2pm and are as follows:
Week 1: Tuesday 26th March & Friday 29th March
Week 2: Tuesday 2nd April & Friday 5th March
Week 3: Tuesday 9th April & Friday 12th April
At the end of the course attendees should be able to;
• Improve keyboarding and touch-typing skills
• Identify personal employability skills and marketing strategies
• Use Microsoft Word/Excel functions: Formatting, Mail Merge, Design, Charts
• Build a strong and personalised CV
• Define Safeguarding, Cyber Security and I.T Infrastructure
• Review interview skills and job search strategies
(Please note this is a course for Barking & Dagenham residents only.)