Are you a woman or non-binary individual interested in or already learning how to code? Or already a developer? If so, welcome to CodeandStuff.
We aim to help attendees just starting their coding journey or already in tech with any of their tech/coding related goals or queries.
Our event is for women and non-binary people, but we welcome allies of all form to help with mentoring!
• 5.30pm - 6.00pm: Arrival (drinks, snacks, networking)
• 6.00pm - 6.15pm: Stand-up (brief introductions)
• 6.15pm - 8.00pm: Coding and mentoring
• 8.00pm - 8.15pm: Stand-down (brief round up)
What do you need to know?
- The sessions are completely free
- Bring your laptop (and charger)
- We will provide some drinks and light snacks.
- It's okay if you've never coded before, we will help get you started.
We want to make tech more diverse and welcome more women and non-binary people to Tech by bringing those who are learning how to code or are interested in learning how to code and helping you grow your coding skill.
If you have any special access requirements, please email us at [email protected], and let us know ahead of the event.