We've powered the largest online campaigns in the world, forced governments to change course, and reimagined how people can effect change. We call it Full-Spectrum Engagement, and our sophisticated multi-channel campaign platform makes it easy.
We weren't satisfied with the high prices and lack of features of existing political advocacy apps. So we built what modern campaigns need to empower people, shape public decisions, and win. We exist to power democratic participation wherever the open Internet exists.
New/Mode is a purpose-driven enterprise, providing sophisticated civic engagement tools to the world’s most important causes. We embrace open-source software and we are supported and owned by a network of non-profit organizations and social impact investors.
We believe in a new mode of operation based on the following core values, and partnership with people and organizations who share them.
- Empowerment. We empower people to speak in their own voice and take action.
- Collaboration. We aim to help build a society that embraces new tools and processes for sharing and cooperation.
- Participation. We practice and preach decision-making that is open, transparent, collaborative, and focused on those who will be most affected in their daily lives.
- Sustainability. We help create more sustainable, vibrant, and resilient communities.
- Engagement. We are engaged in the world around us, working for a fairer economy and society.
The world's most advanced campaign engagement tools, at a price causes can afford.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
VIEW ON DIVERSITY & INCLUSION . . .
HOW WE CULTIVATE CULTURE OF INCLUSION . . .
STRATGIES TO INCREASE D&I . . .
Learn to take risks, ladies.
Banishing the myth that only millennials and technophiles can write computer programs.
Gaming is an industry both males and females enjoy. So why is it that the guys are getting all the fun?
Has anyone actually thought of just paying the average man and woman the same? Yes, they have, and it works.
A 5-step checklist to make sure you're taking the right initiative when looking for a job.
Building your social brand could jumpstart your career - or give it a fresh kick.
You finished your coding boot camp and not sure what steps to take next? Here are a few tips to help push you in the right direction.
"Like all great love stories, my nontraditional love for coding started off as a mild hatred."
Opportunities in Tech are abundant right now, but its not only coders who are in demand.