We've powered the largest online campaigns in the world, forced governments to change course, and reimagined how people can effect change. We call it Full-Spectrum Engagement, and our sophisticated multi-channel campaign platform makes it easy.
We weren't satisfied with the high prices and lack of features of existing political advocacy apps. So we built what modern campaigns need to empower people, shape public decisions, and win. We exist to power democratic participation wherever the open Internet exists.
New/Mode is a purpose-driven enterprise, providing sophisticated civic engagement tools to the world’s most important causes. We embrace open-source software and we are supported and owned by a network of non-profit organizations and social impact investors.
We believe in a new mode of operation based on the following core values, and partnership with people and organizations who share them.
- Empowerment. We empower people to speak in their own voice and take action.
- Collaboration. We aim to help build a society that embraces new tools and processes for sharing and cooperation.
- Participation. We practice and preach decision-making that is open, transparent, collaborative, and focused on those who will be most affected in their daily lives.
- Sustainability. We help create more sustainable, vibrant, and resilient communities.
- Engagement. We are engaged in the world around us, working for a fairer economy and society.
The world's most advanced campaign engagement tools, at a price causes can afford.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
VIEW ON DIVERSITY & INCLUSION . . .
HOW WE CULTIVATE CULTURE OF INCLUSION . . .
STRATGIES TO INCREASE D&I . . .
CERN PhD student, David, discusses the importance of diversity in scientific collaboration.
An interview with the Founder of LLI Peru
From aspiring medical student to budding tech entrepreneur, Olivia shares her story.
Feeling at a loose end this summer? Not to worry, here's how to make the most of it.
How financial transparency leads to equality in the workplace.
Did you know you should be looking for a career sponsor as well as a mentor if you’re a woman in tech?
Do you need to take a look at your values? Every day is a chance to change. Here are some ways to start…
SheCanCode have partnered with What Women Want 2.0 to help shape the political landscape, for a more equal and equitable society. Join us now.
One country is ahead of the rest when it comes to nurturing tech talent, and it probably isn’t your first guess.
Has the recent Silicon Valley sexual harassment news have you worried about your job or search? Follow these simple tips for finding a non-toxic workplace.