We've powered the largest online campaigns in the world, forced governments to change course, and reimagined how people can effect change. We call it Full-Spectrum Engagement, and our sophisticated multi-channel campaign platform makes it easy.
We weren't satisfied with the high prices and lack of features of existing political advocacy apps. So we built what modern campaigns need to empower people, shape public decisions, and win. We exist to power democratic participation wherever the open Internet exists.
New/Mode is a purpose-driven enterprise, providing sophisticated civic engagement tools to the world’s most important causes. We embrace open-source software and we are supported and owned by a network of non-profit organizations and social impact investors.
We believe in a new mode of operation based on the following core values, and partnership with people and organizations who share them.
- Empowerment. We empower people to speak in their own voice and take action.
- Collaboration. We aim to help build a society that embraces new tools and processes for sharing and cooperation.
- Participation. We practice and preach decision-making that is open, transparent, collaborative, and focused on those who will be most affected in their daily lives.
- Sustainability. We help create more sustainable, vibrant, and resilient communities.
- Engagement. We are engaged in the world around us, working for a fairer economy and society.
The world's most advanced campaign engagement tools, at a price causes can afford.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
VIEW ON DIVERSITY & INCLUSION . . .
HOW WE CULTIVATE CULTURE OF INCLUSION . . .
STRATGIES TO INCREASE D&I . . .
Get into good practices early and stick to them: It's good business.
Should we continue to trust our human instincts? Or can technology calculate risks and make better decisions?
We all love being inspired by role models. Here are 9 of the best, chosen by The Software Guild.
eSports are virtually becoming the new reality.
Fast forward to the future, where technology is in the driving seat.
These changes are easy to implement and will improve companies and the women who work there. We owe it to them.
Inspiration and explanations - books featuring personal stories and practical advice for the women of the tech world.
Think about parental leave before your employees become parents.
Not investing in a diverse workforce is a huge drawback for business.
An Interview with Setu founder: Libby Nicholaou