Women in Tech - 'Making Entrepreneurship More Accessible'
When we think about the stereotypical entrepreneur it’s the outspoken college guy, dropping out of school and working all hours to disrupt an industry. But is that the only, or even best, template for building a successful business?
We’re gathering together a selection of entreprenuerial female leaders who’ve been responsible for helping to grow tech businesses and learn how they’ve created their own template for success.
Dan Cobley, Fintech Partner Blenheim Chalcot, will introduce the event.
Our host Yessi Bello Perez, Editor UK Tech News, will be joined by a fanastic panel of women:
- Kate Newhouse, CEO Blenheim Chalcot
- Francesca Warner, CEO of Diversity VC, and Investor at Seraphim Capital
- Prema Gurunathan, Managing Director, Partnership for Growth & Innovation
- Sophie Devonshire, CEO, The Caffeine Partnership
Come to Blenheim Chalcot's Venture Building hub and join us for this breakfast event.
An opportuntiy to:
• Hear the stories of successful women who have excelled in entrepenurship and the tech world.
• Network with like-minded women (and men!).
• And, if you’re looking for the next step, find out what career opportunities exist within BC’s 20 portfolio companies.
Breakfast will be available.