Lumesse Learning Lounge returns!
Following the success of last year's event, the Lumesse Learning Lounge will be returning for an even bigger and better event for 2018, taking place at the Design Museum.
Digital technology is providing us with a hugely expanded palette with which to create learner experiences. Learning should no longer be seen solely in terms of seated humans looking at static screens. Our views on who learners are, and what they need, are changing too.
We will be holding a series of 20-min TED-style Lounge talks
- Peter Yarrow of Standard Life Aberdeen on Changing learner behaviour
- David Perring of Fosway on 'Micro-bullsh*tt*ng and other myths'
- The inimitable Donald Clark on Using AI to tackle the scale problem in learning
- Sanjay & Simon of Salesforce.com on Internet of things and learning
- Robin Scott of Make Real showing Real-life examples of virtual reality for learning
- Adriana Hamacher of HipGeeks on Robots and cobots
- Nicole Pretorius of SheCanCode on Women in tech
- Emily Hall-Strutt of Ministry of Justice on Diversity & inclusion on a budget
- Martin Stahel of Zappar on Augmented reality
- Amie Hynes Fitzpatrick, NCBI on Technology as an equalizer
- Thomas Hills, University of Warwick shares his research on Learner-centred approaches