These days you don’t have to be a guy, 22 and have been coding since you were 5 to build an app. You don’t even need to be part of a team to see your idea come to life.
If you have an idea for an app that you think could be a commercial hit, or for social good, but don’t know how to go about it, then this talk is for you. It is also useful if you have already started on the the journey of building an app as you’ll pick up tips about how to save money and and get an mvp out at minimal cost.
Julia Macmillan will share what she learnt in the process of getting an app made.
What will be covered in this talk is:
- The pros and cons of the various options for getting an app made and the costs
- Frameworks v native coding
- How to create a flow chart of your app to show how it will work
- How you should manage offshore developers
- The App store and Google Play
- Testing your product
- Iterating to get product market fit